JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 Give away in Samsung Wallet! Enter now until 1/31/24.

(Topic created: 01-18-2024 05:49 PM)
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

In Samsung Wallet -> Menu -> Promotions there is a Sweepstakes to win a Galaxy Watch 6. The sweepstakes is open until 1/31/24. Enter now if you want a chance at a new watch. 

1. Open Samsung Wallet
  2. Click on Menu in lower right
  3. Click on Promotions
  4. Click on the "Win a Galaxy Watch6" banner.
  5. The instructions say that you will get a pop-up form to fill out. I didn't get the form but I did get an email confirmation that I was entered. 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
dbskyguy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Is this a scam? This feels like a phishing scam.  Set up a wallet, give it access to your phone, give it priority over your Google Wallet, then find out there are no promotions.  

Scooby_Snacks
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Trying to enter this giveaway but I don't see a Samsung Wallet app in the Play store. Only one for the Galaxy watch. Any suggestions?
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's in the Galaxy Store not the Play store.
Scooby_Snacks
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ahhh thank you
userxpkklOtacy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Just like others commented, promotions is empty. Chkd on the VPN and no VPN's. Do you think since Samsung wallet was not given access that I am not eligible for the give away?
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you tried the Samsung Galaxy Store? Since Samsung wallet competes with Google pay they probably are blocked from Google Play store.

Darkshadest
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Any updates? My wallet won't show it either just some Sam's club deals
KF3
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This doesn't work.  I find no banner in Menu Promotions or in Perks.

axelander
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got an email about this. There's no Sweepstakes banner anywhere in the app. I think Samsung is just trying to get people to install their app. Google Wallet is better though.
userUthllwTkIW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Nope. No sweepstakes banner under promotions. False advertising or incompetence? You decide.