JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6: Issues with Rotating Bezel

(Topic created: 09-10-2023 04:25 PM)
chitty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Been experiencing a bug with the rotating bezel. When scrolling through notifications or tiles , I have to do 3 clicks for the watch to scroll one tile over for example. 

Also, if I look at my watch too quick after a notification, the screen won't light up and also won't show orange dot for notification . 

These are the 2 bugs I've noticed over the last couple of days. Anyone else experiencing this or any other bugs? 
15 Replies
jceleste
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
For the issue with rotating bezel clicks not being in sync with the screen (multiple clicks to get it to move, etc.) I found that I had turned on an accessibility feature (global gestures). Turning that off returned my bezel to full correct functionality.
Solution
chitty
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just checked and mine was not turned on. BUT, I did have "remove animations" turned on . I shut that off and now it's working as should! Not sure how or why that was set like that but glad you mentioned what you did otherwise I would have never looked at that
Members_x0e1XUW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey, your solution of turning off "Remove animations" worked for my watch glitch. Thanks!

0 Likes
Bishal_7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Bruh Mine Was also Turned On, i just Saw your Comment and turned it off, working Perfect..thanka bro Life Saver😅

0 Likes
userqmWKcuvgzu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I can attest to turning ON "remove animations" (in visual accessibility settings) causes this. I also have developer settings on and the animations set to .5x as well.
0 Likes
userF7o75OMh1G
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have the same issue Chitty, saw your comment, now it wirks perfectly for me