JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch will not turn on

(Topic created: 12-02-2019 09:36 PM)
OmniPreacher
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This morning I was going through my normal routine when my watch vibrated a couple of times. By the time I looked at it the screen had gone completely dark and it is totally unresponsive. The battery was not close to zero at the time (maybe in the 30s, I think). I've tried leaving it on the charger to no avail. This thing is just over two weeks old. Please help!

Update: according to the Galaxy Watch app the current battery power is 77% and continuing to charge. So, it's just that the screen won't turn on? This is very distressing.

93 Replies
mcbigham
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This worked, Thanks. I have been trying to figure this out for 2 months.

0 Likes
YvonneMarie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Worked like a charm. Thanks for sharing your solution.

0 Likes
userNhBwWiHMt0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This worked for me

0 Likes
Catcat36
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you this also work for me.

userXbmGoU02pn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM THANKS FOR THE FIX.

0 Likes
Samsung_rCIVOAD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had the same thing happen to my watch. It's under 1 year old. I sent it in to Samsung to be fixed. None of the suggested solutions worked prior.

0 Likes
userjfFhjhrJLr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine is doing the same thing. These solutions did not work. It won't turn on at all. Have not had any issues with it since getting it last Christmas. Please help. 

SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

For assistance with this concern, please send us a private message to the link below.

http://bit.ly/2hQXHNu

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
nicholasyfu1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is also happening to me! I left my house this morning with my Galaxy watch fully charged then sometime during the morning it just became completely unresponsive. I tried holding down the power button for a long time, and also holding down both buttons, but nothing would work and the screen stays black. When I got back home I put it on the charger but it won't actually charge and the charger light flashes red. Pressing/holding the power button still does nothing. Please, what should I do?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

@nicholasyfu1 Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes