Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your watch not powering on and the impact our smartwatches playing in our daily lives. If your watch's battery is completely discharged, it will not power on. You'll need to charge it before turning it on. If the watch will not power on or if it doesn't seem to charge, the problem could be anything from the battery, connection, the charger, or the watch itself. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/
If you have tried the troubleshooting steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, the next step would be a service repair. For in warranty watches: Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
1. Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
2. Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
3. Private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo
4. Or you can use the following link below to request service (either mail in or an authorized walk-in service center): https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
5. Contacting the customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864.
For out of warranty repair: Please contact our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 to find out what options are available to either repair or replace your device.
For international customers: Please reach out to the service team in your area for further assistance using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html