JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 46mm screen timeout issue

(Topic created: 06-20-2019 12:52 AM)
user5B7650Erhy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My galaxy watch all of a sudden quit timing out and always stays on. I checked my settings and wakeuop guesture is on. I turned it off and on and restarted the device. My screen timeout settings is set to 10 seconds it will dim a little but not turn the screen completely off. Any solutions?

6 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

check to see if you have Watch always on in settings and then watch faces then scroll down {watch always on} is turned off 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and âś“ to Accept as Solution button.
user5B7650Erhy
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

That seems to have resolved it. Thanks!

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Your welcome if you have any questions feel free to ask 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and âś“ to Accept as Solution button.
userwTDHrXt1uy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

This does not solve the issue. This only makes ypu push a button to open it up, you should be able to adjust the wake feature to stay on longer if you want to, knowong full well this eill eat ip precious battery life. Some of us dont care if we have to charge it every night. It is very annoying to have a motification disappear before you can tell what it was... very annoying. So, no... this is not a "fix"

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
userqg6hmlpRj1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks that was excellent advice. Don't know how this setting changed but all is good now

0 Likes