JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 5 pro poor battery life

(Topic created: 08-27-2022 06:55 AM)
Spankie6969
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

So I went to bed last night with 100% power on my watch and 7 hours later I woke up with 37% power I thought this watch was supposed to go 80 hours I'm pretty sure it's not going to I'm looking at the same thing as my Galaxy watch 4 low battery  this will be the last watch I buy until they go with solar. And yes I have all the features activated and why wouldn't I activate all the features that's why we have this watch with the features is to activate them it should have better power usage than what I used last night.

39 Replies
KEHT
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Something is wrong. I get two solid days of active work out if my watch ... and it records my snoring the whole night
0 Likes
Serg675
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here. I expirience great battery life as has been promised. And very very fast charging as well.

0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just got this watch on Wednesday but the battery life stinks its only lasting a day. Know I thought with the bigger battery I would at least get two days out of it. Is anyone else having the same problem if you are please get back to me I would really like to talk to you. Thanks 

0 Likes
gridthroe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had the same problem. It has to do with your wi-fi. If you turn off Wi-Fi or make sure you are always connected to Wi-Fi then battery life is much better.
0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'll try it thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy Watch
the first week after turning on the watch for the first time the battery does not last long, but after that the battery of the watch improves considerably, The same after a software update of the watch the battery will last very little but after charging it back to 100% it returns to normal performance.
0 Likes
liquid_ghost
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to settings -> battery. If it reads that it's still learning your usage patterns, it's learning how to prolong the battery life. Just give the AI time to learn how you use the watch
0 Likes
Home_in_BKK
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
After 5 days of usage, my 5 pro estimates 3 days + from fully charge on my routine usage. I would say it might last me 2 days.20220827_082333_6324_1661613815.jpg
0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well I'm 3 days in and after fully charging the watch it says 1 day 1 hour