JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 LTE, music is showing it didn't download hours later

(Topic created: 01-08-2024 07:49 AM)
tbenavides03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I download music to the watch which I can hear but hours later. I get a notification that it didnt download the music. Is anybody else having that issue. And how do I fix it?

0 Likes
4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to listen to your music and would be happy to look into this further for you. In order to better assist you what music app are you using?

Are you using Wi-Fi to download the music?

Are you using the steps in this link to add music to your watch: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078019/

0 Likes
tbenavides03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
No this is music I have downloaded on my phone and transfer to my watch. Also I reached out to Samsung tech support. They said they would reach out to me. Never heard from them. I am kinda disappointed with Samsung this is the first thing I have ever dealt with them.I also buy Samsung but thru Best Buy or my phone carrier.
0 Likes
tbenavides03
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
And yes I have.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with your watch not keeping the music on the watch after downloading it and would be happy to look into this further for you. As you are using the guide provided to transfer your music to the watch, I would recommend taking your device to one of our walk-in service centers. This will allow them to get a hands-on look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Give this link a try for the steps to set up your device with on of our authorized service centers: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes