JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 classic keeps restarting with Digital Neon watch face

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
luiskid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Today my watch has restarted a total of 5 times so far. Everything is up to date. I'm using it with an s22 ultra. Anyone having any issues?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy48
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here. Watch 6 classic .  S24 Ultra.  I've tried resetting the watch.  The watch reboots at the top of the hour - so far has just done it at exactly 8am.

Samsung needs to fix it.

Edit - It could be the Digital Neon Face that's causing it.  I use that.  Are others using that face?  There is a reddit thread on it.

Watch 4 Keeps Rebooting : r/GalaxyWatch (reddit.com)

View solution in context

20 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would suggest resetting it to factory and see if it's still restarting if it is I would recommend contacting support to have it tested
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Desireeb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Galaxy watch 5 has done the same it started yesterday and several times today. I have tried to factory reset the watch and reboot. Nothing seems to be resolving the issue.

0 Likes
Dolie904
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine also started doing this today, 3 times so far
0 Likes
Wofstar
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same, just started today
0 Likes
disflipgotsgame
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same issue. Clear cache and factory reset did not help...

0 Likes
Members_VEZxamu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having same issue. Just started on Thursday. I also have it paired with the S22 Ultra. 

0 Likes
luiskid
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Any solutions? Today it's been resetting exactly a minute before the hour. More than a few times today.
0 Likes
MaStErKiRa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Damm, came here to complain my 5 pro is doing exactly the same , also paired to an S22 ultra. I just finished factory reset the watch hoping it will fix the issue, but now looking at these comments I don't think it will.
0 Likes
MaStErKiRa
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well, I can confirm factory reset did not fix the issue. Contacted Samsung because I have Samsung Care and they want me to visit a repair center. I really think this is a software bug rather that something wrong with the watch. Amy way we can get this to Samsung attention?
0 Likes