If your watch's battery is completely discharged, it will not power on. You'll need to charge it before turning it on. If the watch will not power on or if it doesn't seem to charge, the problem could be anything from the battery, connection, the charger, or the watch itself. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/
If you have tried the troubleshooting provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. Please feel free to reach out to us directly via one of the following options and include a link to this thread.
- Facebook Messenger: http://m.me/samsungsupport
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=18768513
- Or you can use the following link below to request service. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/
- UbreakIfix which is a Samsung Authorized walk-in service center: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/ubreakifix
- Private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo
If your device is out of warranty, you would be responsible for the cost of the repair. If you wish to set your device up for service, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance.
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.