JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear 2 watch won't connect to samsung a21

(Topic created: 03-12-2021 03:18 PM)
ruiz0717
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Downloaded galaxy wearable app connected to watch and watch was reset I am able to confirm pin on watch and phone but I get error unable to install when trying to connect to gear 2 via app
2 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Coincidentally I was trying to pair my original Galaxy Gear watch to my S21 and I get an "unexpected error"

When the error is displayed there is an option for help which brings you into Samsung Members where you can submit systems logs and even sigh onto remote help.  I would do that if I were you.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes