JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hard Fall Detection on watch 5 not allowing emergency contacts to be added

(Topic created: 10-18-2022 07:30 PM)
userdfWYaEDL1a
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Trying to set up Hard Fall Detection on my Galaxy Watch 5.  Enabling it in the Galaxy Wearables App does not enable it on the watch, so I have enabled it from the watch's Safety and Emergency settings.  But, no matter what I do on my phone (Samsung Flip 4) I can't get it to set emergency contacts - it always says 'no contacts added' when I click done.

Is anyone else seeing this with the latest watch update?  Thanks,

Dunc

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to add emergency contacts to the fall detection feature on your Galaxy watch 5. I would make sure the software is up to date on your Galaxy wearables app. Keep an eye on your watch during high impact activities like sports, since this can sometimes register as a fall. Give this link a try to verify you have followed all the proper steps for setting up the emergency contacts for fall detection: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087244/

If you have tried all the proper steps and are experiencing these symptoms, the next step would be to reach out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to add emergency contacts to the fall detection feature on your Galaxy watch 5. I would make sure the software is up to date on your Galaxy wearables app. Keep an eye on your watch during high impact activities like sports, since this can sometimes register as a fall. Give this link a try to verify you have followed all the proper steps for setting up the emergency contacts for fall detection: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087244/

If you have tried all the proper steps and are experiencing these symptoms, the next step would be to reach out to our Samsung Health team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

0 Likes