JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How I use Google Assistant on my Galaxy Watch4

(Topic created: 05-30-2022 02:17 PM)
chaks
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch

Google Assistant isn't a new kid on the block, but for some Galaxy Watch users, using a powerful assistant on your wrist could be new. It's been a few days and I compiled a video of the top ten things I do with my Google Assistant on my Galaxy Watch4: https://youtu.be/uyjyTi4hwz4

Though not completely, to some extent, Google Assistant being on the watch has led me to not reach out to my phone given that I always have the watch on my wrist and execute certain actions.

As much as I love Google Assistant, I also found that I still need to use Bixby for certain things like - starting workouts, managing watch settings, and creating voice memos.

How has Google Assistant changed your Galaxy Watch4 usage? What commands do you see using often?

Below is a detailed breakdown of my video in case it helps you:

00:25 Manage notes in Google Keep

01:15 Play music from YouTube Music, Spotify, and more 0

2:46 Cast music to supported devices

03:18 Find places and restaurants

04:28 Manage events in Google Calendar

05:28 Manage reminders

06:24 Manage timers and alarms

07:26 Get timely sports updates

08:41 Control your smart home

09:27 Have continuous conversations with Google

11:01 Ask anything!

12:44 Things Bixby can do, but Google Assistant can't

Galaxy Watch4 supports both Bixby and Google Assistant and in case you want to use both, here is a quick tip:

16:52 Configure Home Key to launch Bixby and Google Assistant

Thank you!

I love Google Assistant and use it extensively on my phone. Now that it is available for Samsung Galaxy Watch4, below are the ten things you can do with your Galaxy Watch4 and Google Assistant: 00:00 Intro 00:25 Manage notes in Google Keep 01:15 Play music from YouTube Music, Spotify, and more ...
4 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate you post this and being an amazing resources in our community. We look forward to many more post from you in the future.

Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
How does doing all these things with the assistant on your watch effect your battery?
0 Likes
chaks
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
The battery life with the assistant installed is not good for now. Hopefully Google/Samsung can fix it with a future update.
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks, that's what I noticed
0 Likes