JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to properly keep your Galaxy watch devices clean?

(Topic created: 01-16-2023 04:41 PM)
Parker25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have a galaxy watch 3 and it's the titanium design. I haven't cleaned it since I've gotten it a few years ago and there is sweat and gunk around the buttons and under the cover. Also, my wrist gets black after I've been sweating with it on. How do I clean it without ruining the watch?

3 Replies
Oxford
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch
I use a dry, soft bristle toothbrush and toothpicks.
Parker25
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
No water or soap or anything?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of being able to clean and sanitize your devices. 

We all use our phones, tablets, and smartwatches every day, and sometimes we may not realize exactly how often we're touching the display, especially when we're checking messages, browsing the internet, or using apps. Make sure you’re getting the best experience from your Galaxy device by keeping it clean and sanitary. Taking care of your device is simple, and we have the basic rundown right here.

Caution: These cleaning instructions are recommended for the glass, ceramic, and metal surfaces of your phone only. Accessories that are made of plastic, rubber, or leather may be damaged.

Give this link a try for steps to properly keep your device clean and sanitized: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00086342/