Original topic:

Incorrect time zone in the Samsung Health app when syncing sleep

(Topic created: 05-13-2024 09:07 AM)
AHehe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Samsung Galaxy watch died in a different time zone (the back came off and the battery won't charge any more). I got a new Google watch, but I sync it to the Samsung Health app for sleep tracking, and the sleep time is still stuck in the wrong time zone. I'm just wondering if there's any way to change that since I can't revive my old watch to change its location. 

6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@AHehe This would have nothing to do with your old watch. Unfortunately I have no experience with a Google watch. Perhaps someone in a Google discussion area would have a suggestion. 

0 Likes
AHehe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can't imagine why else it's in the wrong time zone. It's only off by one hour, which is the same time zone I was in when my Samsung watch was last synced to the app. My phone and Google watch both have the correct time, as well as my Fitbit app and the Health Sync app I use to connect my current watch to the Samsung Health app. The Samsung wearable app can't find my (dead) device, so I can't check that. I wondered if anyone knew how to change the time zone (or daylight savings) when everything else is correct except this one app. 

0 Likes
Mikeso3691
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Use the Samsung wearable app
0 Likes
AHehe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Unfortunately, it just searches for the old device and can't find it. I don't see any other settings; only showing me permissions, which doesn't include time/location change options. But thank you for the idea. 

0 Likes
Mikeso3691
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
What about the pixel watch app?
0 Likes
AHehe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The Pixel watch app has the correct time.  I've bought a new battery for my Samsung watch, so hopefully I can revive it, and see if that fixes it. 

0 Likes