JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

International Galaxy watch 4 classic -why i do not get the latest watch update?

(Topic created: 08-05-2022 12:45 PM)
user0j4WJyA12m
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

i have bought my classisic 4 watch through Amazone 2.5 months ago and have the  R890XXU1FVD4 OS with 1st of may security patch. the region i have set on watch was FRANCE.

i know there is a new JUNE update with JUNE security patch,but i do not get it.

i know it was rolled out in june and that according to france support team,it takes some time to get it,but now 4th of AUGUST and i am still waiting for the update.

can some one explain why i do not get the update?

i am located in ISARAEL

3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@user0j4WJyA12m This discussion area is for Samsung's US products and services. You probably won't find someone with a solution here. I suggest that you locate a discussion area dedicated to your geographical area and ask there for solutions. 

N0Y0U2114
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Although I am not feom your region, I hav2 had similar issues with updates on my galaxy s21. I didn't get the July security update til the 3rd of August. Usually, it depends on your carrier (for phones) and when your watch got its previous update. It seems that updates tend to work on a schedule where it is a month (ish) between updates, regardless of what is avalible.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks for reaching out. As @LongHiker stated: This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html