JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Medication tile doesn't appear on my new galaxy watch 6 classic

(Topic created: a week ago)
Pettotan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I bought a Galaxy Watch 6 Classic and while I was arranging my tiles I noticed that the medication tile I bought a Galaxy Watch 6 Classic and while I was adjusting my tiles I noticed that the medication tile doesn't appear. I used it on my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic. What can i do to have it back again? Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
7 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Pettotan Have you tried adding it? Swipe the tiles left until you get the + button. Locate the Medication tile to add it. 

Or open the Wearable app. Click on the Tiles icon. Swipe up until you find the Medication tile under Samsung Health. Click it to add it to your watch. 

0 Likes
Pettotan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Doesn't appear in either of those
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Pettotan Which phone are you using the watch with? 

Does it have the latest Samsung Health installed? 

It's on my Galaxy Watch 6 Classic. 

0 Likes
Pettotan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a galaxy A54 5g and the samsung health version is 6.27.2.009 and i have medication reminder in my phone available but not on the watch 6 classic which j did the setup for today
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

You have to open the health app, click on the 3 dot menu, select edit home and then add the medication tile. It will then appear in the list on the watch's health app screen and there should be a tile for it in the wear app. Also, whether or not it's on your watch your medication reminder will come to the watch if it's connected to your phone.

0 Likes
Pettotan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I did that and no, it doesnt happen still... i wonder why, do I need something like some update or something? how can i know how if i am on the right version?

0 Likes