Original topic:

New Watch won't show up in Samsung Find

(Topic created: 06-29-2024 02:19 PM)
Jtretakoff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just got a new Watch 6. I have another 6, as well as an old Galaxy Watch (love those bezels!). In the Wearable App, I can see both 6's; great. When I go to the new 6 and click Find my Watch, it brings me to the new Samsung Find app, which shows all my other watches... But not the new 6. How can I register the new 6 with Find? 

55 Replies
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
As long as your signed into your Samsung account on your watch it would be showing up since it's a automatic process no options to add a device that I can see

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Jtretakoff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sadly, I am signed in with my Samsung account on the new Watch 6. Not visible in Find. šŸ˜”
0 Likes
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is Bluetooth toggled on, On the Watch new watch 6
Also check this
Open Samsung Find
Click devices
Click 3 dots
Settings
Allow devices to be found
If you see the new watch toggle it on

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Jtretakoff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Bluetooth is on. I do not see the Watch 6 in the Find Settings, sadly.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did you look in Google's find my and see if it is listed there?
Jtretakoff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Great thought! Yep, I see it there, so that's a relief. Thank you! Not sure why Samsung Find can't see it, but at least one system can!
0 Likes
justmeagain79
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Have you tried clearing the apps cache, then uninstalling and reinstalling it?
0 Likes
Jtretakoff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Great idea! Just did all of that, same thing. Thanks for the suggestion!
0 Likes
Sebouko
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is a first for me. I've been fortunate enough to own a multitude of Samsung products in the past, however, the new Galaxy Watch 7 and Buds3 Pro have left me scratching my own head... For some unknown reasons, I haven't been able to see them listed via the Samsung Find app since I paired them to my phone. I tried to remove them and re-add them to my account, but no luck so far.

Has anybody else experienced this? Have I missed anything regarding potential bugs on the Watch 7 and Buds3 Pro? Any solutions?

Thanks a lot!