Original topic:

New Watch won't show up in Samsung Find

(Topic created: 06-29-2024 02:12 PM)
Jtretakoff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just got a new Watch 6. I have another 6, as well as an old Galaxy Watch (love those bezels!). In the Wearable App, I can see both 6's; great. When I go to the new 6 and click Find my Watch, it brings me to the new Samsung Find app, which shows all my other watches... But not the new 6. How can I register the new 6 with Find? 

55 Replies
jn33
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same issue here, i registered the watch in july and it still hasnt completed yet. The find my phone feature worked without a problem on my galaxy 4. This is crazy they haven't put a solution in this forum with all the posts that are here with the same issue.

0 Likes
userl1lM8peor2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm having the same issue with my Ultra. Only reason I went to look was because I saw the Samsung find app was taking up over 40% of my battery! I've turned off the location permission for now in hopes that it will help until this issue is resolved. The watch only costs $650, what can we expect smh

0 Likes
cvcalhoun
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having the same problem today.  Been dealing with that, "Your watch hasn't finished registering to your Samsung account yet. Try again later." message when I click on Samsung Find.  Chat has had me doing one thing after another for over three hours now, with no success.  If anyone finds a solution, I'd love to know it!

0 Likes
Ash2024
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I cannot somehow register my samsung watch 7 purchased in the US where I live to my s22 ultra that I purchased in india. I am trying to use the find my device functionality and it says device is not connected. Have tried through members app and failed. The watch is paired to the phone and wearable app installed

ekovacs
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Factory reset the watch and remove it from your phone. That usually solves the issues that may come up.
0 Likes
Ash2024
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
The solution did not work unfortunately. Did a reset but the issue persists
0 Likes