JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Not getting notifications at all on Watch 7 Ultra

(Topic created: 08-04-2024 07:48 AM)
Wes18
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi guys. I tried looking around for some answers and I did all the suggestions i.e, making sure apps are allowed to give notifications, get notifications when phone not in use, I even resetted it twice. I remember it was working when I first set it up but now I'm not getting notifications AT ALL. 

Any help will be much appreciated. I'm at a point of frustration and on the verge of retuning this thing and keeping my watch 6 classic. 
14 Replies
Wes18
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I am having the same issue. I noticed that I am not receiving anything from the google apps i.e google messages or Gmail, just like what the OP said, I am only getting the red dot to the left but not actually getting notified with a sound or vibration. I notice I get Ebay. I've looked at all the settings and I checked what LongHiker suggested and yeah, I'm pretty much at a standstill. Any Samsung tech out there? Is anyone else having issues with the Ultra 7 or the regular 7? Seems like a bug issue.

If a Samsung tech sees this, please help us out. Very frustrating when a very expensive gadget is not working as it should be.
0 Likes
ryne7257
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have tried all the things mentioned in the replies to this post. Nothing has worked for me.

I do get the little orange dot when I receive a text but my watch does not vibrate or make a sound. All other apps like email, FB Messenger, etc work just fine. It is ONLY the Android messaging app.

All notifications are turned on, I tried custom notifications on with Alert on and tried custom notifications off and nothing works I still only get the orange dot.

This is extremely frustrating as I don't know if I'm getting a text without having to look for the dot and then swipe. 

My individual post got removed as a duplicate but the problem still exists even after trying all these fixes.

0 Likes
Members_kIbyQRM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here no work notifications whatsoever

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not receiving notifications. Just to clarify, what type of phone are you using with your watch and are you using the message app that came one the phone, Google messages, or Samsung Messages?

0 Likes
userrCHvOk5Nbc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My Galaxy Watch Ultra is not showing any mirrored notifications from my phone S24 Ultra. I got the watch yesterday.

-software on watch and phone both updated
-watch is connected to bluetooth and wifi
-rebooted both phone and watch
-notifications for apps in both watch and phone are set on
-I toggled wrist detection off
-galaxy wearable app has full unrestricted battery use
-special access app notification selected on for W7 manager
-show alert when phone not in use (on)
-app notifications all checked
-notification sounds set high (DND is NOT turned on)

Please help

0 Likes