Original topic:

Not showing notifications

(Topic created: 08-07-2024 04:37 PM)
userOrpTsjBlMU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just purchased the watch ultra when I receive a notification and I don't check it..it doesn't show the orange dot on the left side showing me that I have an notification. Hopefully Samsung will send out an update to fix this problem. 
0 Likes
8 Replies
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userOrpTsjBlMU This is probably a configuration issue or glitch at your end. 

Which phone do you have the Watch Ultra synced with? 

Assuming you have a Samsung phone. Here are some things to check.

Open the Wearable app. Go into Watch settings -> Notifications. Check these items:

• Ensure that the option "Show phone notifications on watch" has the value you desire. 
  • In App notifications, ensure that the Apps that you want to receive notifications are switched on. 
  • In Advanced notification settings ensure that "New notification indicator on watch face" is enabled. 

Also

• Ensure that notifications on your phone are not on mute. If your phone is on mute, your watch won't get sent a notification. 
userOrpTsjBlMU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a Note 20 I just traded in a watch 4 and never had an issue. I checked all the settings and it looks like it is correct so I'm not sure what's happening.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch
What phone do you currently have?
0 Likes
userOrpTsjBlMU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Note 20
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userOrpTsjBlMU Oh, I thought you said that you traded it in. 

0 Likes
userOrpTsjBlMU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
No sorry a watch 4
0 Likes
useryCn906Cwxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
There is something wrong with either the Watch7 manager app, Galaxy Wear app or WearOS 5. Apps that I get notifications for on my older watch (Watch6) do not come through on my Ultra. The wearable app shows them as blocked but they are not.
0 Likes
userOrpTsjBlMU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok Thank you very much for the update hopefully they get this fixed soon!!
0 Likes