I've noticed that people are saying that they are having an issue where they have an "ongoing notification that can't be cleared" on their watch. I am here to shed some light on this. I just experienced this on my Galaxy Watch6 Classic 47mm. This should work on ANY Galaxy Watch that is having this issue. You probably have the Bluetooth /Wifi + 4G LTE version like I own. These are the steps that I did to clear this ANNOYING notification:
- Turn off the Bluetooth on your Phone/Device the watch is connected to.
- Wait till the Galaxy Watch connects to the 4G LTE services.
- Go to the ANNOYING notification and click on it.
- Call your voicemail from the option in the notification. (even if you don't have a voicemail in your inbox STILL DO THIS!!!)
- Listen to the female voicemail in the voicemail.
- THIS NEXT STEP IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS AND IS THE WAY TO CLEAR IT!!!!
- Open up the Keypad on the Watch and Press ** (Let her say "Thank you for calling, Goodbye) and the watch will disconnect from the voicemail on it's own.
- Turn the Bluetooth back on the phone/device and let the Galaxy Watch connect by itself.
- PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!
Oh man, THANK YOU FOR THIS!
This solved my issue. I've had this same issue over the three different Samsung watches I've had now and it's mind numbing they can't figure it out. But you did! Thank you again!