Original topic:

Past 2 weeks Active 2 battery will not last a day

(Topic created: 11-11-2021 03:07 PM)
HeatherMagee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Anyone else's active 2 watch all of asunder have the worst battery life? The last 2 weeks I'm not even getting one day out of my watch. Really disappointing.  I don't have anything running on it. Only message notifications.

6 Replies
Mr_ewe
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mitsu! I used to have this problem before. My recommendation will be to contact Samsung directly. Maybe you may need to submit a repair ticket like I did. Good luck! 😊

OBS~
moe
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Nah, still getting around 2.5 days, luckily. As the other person said, contact Samsung directly, it may still be under warranty.
Todd40
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Still getting 2 days with my LTE active 2, with most everything on but AOD.

Now, just a fyi I only wear this at work for 10 hours for 2 days. Then the battery is somewhere around 45 to 30% after that when I put it on the charger.

When at home I wear my GW4 classic.
userqPjrK4cRBE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I miss my active 2. I have the 4 now and it's a piece of garbage with awful battery life. And it's still laggy and stuttery. And overheats so much sometimes that it doesn't charge. Samsung you utter clowns. Cherish your watch.
0 Likes
HeatherMagee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good to know! I was thinking about upgrading to a classic 4
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I know how frustrating it is constantly worried about your watch battery dying. Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/ If the battery will still not hold a charge, it would be recommended to have the watch evaluated by a certified technician. You can use the following link to find a list of service centers in the U.S. that can do the repair: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location or by calling customer support at 1-800-726-7864. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.