JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Remove GPX from Galaxy Watch5 Pro

(Topic created: 09-05-2022 04:47 PM)
userG8Baa17iaW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I added a GPX file to my Galaxy Watch5 Pro so I could see how the route function works.  Does anyone know how to remove it?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch

There may be other ways to do this, but I know this way will work:

In Samsung Health app on your phone, on the Exercise tile you click the activity icon that GPX is for (either cycling or hiking), or if the one you need isn't visible you can click the menu icon at the right side of the Exercise tile and choose the activity from there. Once you're in the correct activity, click the 3 dots at the upper right and select Routes. Long click on the route you want to delete and click Delete All at the bottom right.

Not exactly intuitive to say the least. If you need more info, I might be able to help you out!

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Options
Galaxy Watch

There may be other ways to do this, but I know this way will work:

In Samsung Health app on your phone, on the Exercise tile you click the activity icon that GPX is for (either cycling or hiking), or if the one you need isn't visible you can click the menu icon at the right side of the Exercise tile and choose the activity from there. Once you're in the correct activity, click the 3 dots at the upper right and select Routes. Long click on the route you want to delete and click Delete All at the bottom right.

Not exactly intuitive to say the least. If you need more info, I might be able to help you out!

Klauz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Finally, thank you 👍
0 Likes
userG8Baa17iaW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Excellent.  Thank you very much.

0 Likes