Original topic:

Samsung Health not tracking steps or showing AFiB slider

(Topic created: 03-11-2024 04:02 AM)
Mary321
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch won't tell me my steps anymore. It's been stuck on the same step amount for weeks. Tried refreshing. Please help.

8 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Open Samsung Members on your phone and select Diagnostics and then Watch Diagnosis.  

Also, you can backup your watch and reset it to see if that fixes the issue. 

Let us know the result of the Diagnostics. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Rsnic
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

@bill-e ,

All the diagnostics worked fine, BUT I still do not have either the Blood Pressure function or the the notification slide switch to activate AFiB notification.  I understand the Blood Pressure function is disabled here in the US because it hasn't received FDA approval, the the AFiB notification slide switch is an enigma -- all the instructions say to turn on, BUT my watch  (or Phone App) doesn't even have that as an available notification

Al
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Galaxy Watch

Check the Health Monitor  app on your phone

Screenshot_20240311_121852_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Rsnic
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

@bill-e 

I have and it's not there -- either where I described it or as you have shown (see my screen shot)Screenshot_20240311_130509_Samsung Health Monitor.jpg

Al
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Galaxy Watch

USA Phone and watch with version 1.2.5.003 of Health Monitor

Bill
---
0 Likes
Rsnic
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
1.2.5.003 on phone, but 1.2.5.002 on watch
Al
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same. . 002 on he watch

Bill
---
0 Likes
Rsnic
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch

@bill-e ,

Interesting; if we both have the same versions not sure why the slide switch doesn't appear on mine?

Al
0 Likes