JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Pay All cards removed after update

(Topic created: Sunday)
Art10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
After recent update to Pay on Galaxy Watch 4, all cards I had set up have been removed. They need to be manually activated again. 

Is this w glitch or do we need to be avoiding updates on the watch until all cards are in hand to be activated again ? 

Anybody else?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
No, every time there is an update to that app on my watch, I have to re-add all of the cards manually. As a result I no longer use Samsung pay on my watch. I use Google pay primarily on both my watch and phone, and Samsung pay as a backup for cards that do not work with Google pay.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Solution
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
No, every time there is an update to that app on my watch, I have to re-add all of the cards manually. As a result I no longer use Samsung pay on my watch. I use Google pay primarily on both my watch and phone, and Samsung pay as a backup for cards that do not work with Google pay.
0 Likes
Art10
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks for the confirmation. I think I'll look into Google pay. Although not a huge fan of Google but I may try.
SammyNerd83
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
If that is going to work for you and you accept that solution, to the right of my name on the comment where I gave you the solution, could you please click the three dots and then click "Accept solution"?
0 Likes
Goddess49
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
How about having 2 phones registered with the same name and everything merged on the devices?
0 Likes