JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung does not allow you to apply multiple discounts on an order

(Topic created: 11-12-2022 04:46 AM)
Shortchanged
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

This applices to all added benefits. If your a military member samsung will take away your benefits so you cannot use your discount. I was ordering a watch 5 pro and they offered a $100 discount if you added the buds in. So I add them them in and with my watch trade in came to be $300 AND some change. I pick my payment method, click continue and the price changes to ~$390. Which is the same price had you not used the military program. So you loose your benefit. I have a copy off the entire conversation I had with the rep as well as pictures of the before and after price. The rep did admit there was no benefit to you using the program if you add you add the bud benefit in. I find that to be false advertising and a middle finger to those in the military(or one of there other programs), especially since the first price you are quoted changes when after you pick you payment method. It's just not right. Thanks SAMSUNG. This a bait and switch.

6 Replies
Cyndee137
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow. What a way to treat our military samsung.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not true
0 Likes
Shortchanged
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Your statement is not constructive, offers no insite to the conversation, just because you say it's not true with absolutely no idea what's going on doesn't make it not true, it just wastes a comment, but I wish you well, and hope you have a good night.
0 Likes
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
Read my statement from 1 of 4 of the same misleading posts you had. I responded to Cyndee137 on comment about how Samsung is treating military. Posting about the same issue 4 times doesn't make it truthful.
0 Likes
Shortchanged
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Very true and I have proof.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello @Shortchanged,

We understand how frustrating the order process can be. For questions and concerns regarding orders, promotions, and discounts, you will need to follow up with the E-Commerce directly, as they are the only team with the necessary resources to assist you. They may be reached by calling 1-855-726-8721.

I do see you have reached out to us in a private message. I will follow up with you there to assist you further.

0 Likes