JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung watch 4 and Bluetooth ear buds

(Topic created: 04-29-2022 08:27 PM)
Teemo66
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello my fellow Samsung users. Thanks for your help in advance, because I'm sure someone has had the same issue and that is, can I pair my Bluetooth headphones while still having my Samsung galaxy watch 4 paired? If so how do I go about doing this? I'm using a Samsung galaxy note 10 , the watch and some other brand of earbuds. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Teemo66 "...can I pair my Bluetooth headphones while still having my Samsung galaxy watch 4 paired?"

Yes

"If so how do I go about doing this?"

1. Ensure that your headphones are in pairing mode.
  2. Long press on the BT icon. 
  3. A scan for devices should start immediately. If it doesn't, click on Scan.
  4. The BT devices found and not yet paired will appear at the bottom of the screen.
  5. Click on the headphones to start the pairing process. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes you shouldn't have any problems doing this is something not working? If you already paired the watch it will stay connected even if you pair more devices
Cass94
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can also pair Bluetooth headphones directly to the watch
Teemo66
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you for your response. I was able to pair my new samsung buds with my phone and with my watch. But it was only after buying a samsung pair of buds that this worked. The off brand of buds I was trying to pair, wouldn't. I think there is some kind of frequency that's recognized by all three of my Samsung devices, phone, watch, earbuds. So, thank you again, Cass94
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Teemo66 "...can I pair my Bluetooth headphones while still having my Samsung galaxy watch 4 paired?"

Yes

"If so how do I go about doing this?"

1. Ensure that your headphones are in pairing mode.
  2. Long press on the BT icon. 
  3. A scan for devices should start immediately. If it doesn't, click on Scan.
  4. The BT devices found and not yet paired will appear at the bottom of the screen.
  5. Click on the headphones to start the pairing process. 
Teemo66
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thank you for your time. Like I mentioned earlier to Cass94, I was able to pair my Samsung buds and my watch and phone simultaneously. Thank you for your response.
0 Likes