Hello my fellow Samsung users. Thanks for your help in advance, because I'm sure someone has had the same issue and that is, can I pair my Bluetooth headphones while still having my Samsung galaxy watch 4 paired? If so how do I go about doing this? I'm using a Samsung galaxy note 10 , the watch and some other brand of earbuds.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Yes you shouldn't have any problems doing this is something not working? If you already paired the watch it will stay connected even if you pair more devices
Thank you for your response. I was able to pair my new samsung buds with my phone and with my watch. But it was only after buying a samsung pair of buds that this worked. The off brand of buds I was trying to pair, wouldn't. I think there is some kind of frequency that's recognized by all three of my Samsung devices, phone, watch, earbuds. So, thank you again, Cass94
@Teemo66 "...can I pair my Bluetooth headphones while still having my Samsung galaxy watch 4 paired?"
"If so how do I go about doing this?"
- Ensure that your headphones are in pairing mode.
- Long press on the BT icon.
- A scan for devices should start immediately. If it doesn't, click on Scan.
- The BT devices found and not yet paired will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the headphones to start the pairing process.