Original topic:

Samsungs New Watch 6 and 6 Classic

(Topic created: 07-26-2023 07:20 AM)
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

GW6Classic-family-01-configurator-800x600.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 is the latest smartwatch from Samsung, and it's packed with new features and improvements. Both sizes have a Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels.

The Galaxy Watch 6 is powered by the new Exynos W930 chipset, which offers a significant performance boost over the previous generation. The watch also has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.

In terms of health features, the Galaxy Watch 6 has a number of new additions, including an ECG sensor, a blood oxygen sensor, and a body composition sensor. The watch also has a new sleep tracking feature that provides more detailed insights into your sleep patterns. Health Features Including

Advanced Sleep Coaching, ECG / Irregular Heart Rhythm Notification, Personalized Heart Rate Zones, BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis), Skin Temperature / Cycle Tracking and Blood Oxygen

The Galaxy Watch 6 runs on Google's Wear OS 4 operating system, which means you can access a wide range of apps and services on the watch. The watch is also compatible with Samsung's One UI Watch software, which offers a number of customization options.

The Galaxy Watch 6 is available for purchase now, and prices start at 299.99 for the 40mm and 329.99 for the 44mm and for the Watch 6 Classic with its rotating bezel 399.99 for the 43mm and 429.99 for the 47mm before trade in

Colors for the Watch 6 are Gold, Silver and Graphite and for the Classis are Black and Silver

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

111 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks, good info to know. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Legal_arbitration
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Glad I could be a beacon of Light in a corporation which cannot align Dev with Marketing with Business dev and then think Legal has a leg to stand on... [ selling the Device like STANDALONE capable ] and there is no way for it to perform Standalone.

Remember WearOS  .. Google designed it to prevent people from using it as standalone...

By the developer adopting  wearOS they get COMPLICATIONS a really fitting word to be added to the WATCH FUNCTION... 6 1/2 hour time zone development at its best -- followed by removal of Standalone LTE support and Function... which was cornerstone to the Smartwatch 4 

0 Likes