Original topic:

Samsungs New Watch 6 and 6 Classic

(Topic created: 07-26-2023 07:20 AM)
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

GW6Classic-family-01-configurator-800x600.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 is the latest smartwatch from Samsung, and it's packed with new features and improvements. Both sizes have a Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels.

The Galaxy Watch 6 is powered by the new Exynos W930 chipset, which offers a significant performance boost over the previous generation. The watch also has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage.

In terms of health features, the Galaxy Watch 6 has a number of new additions, including an ECG sensor, a blood oxygen sensor, and a body composition sensor. The watch also has a new sleep tracking feature that provides more detailed insights into your sleep patterns. Health Features Including

Advanced Sleep Coaching, ECG / Irregular Heart Rhythm Notification, Personalized Heart Rate Zones, BIA (Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis), Skin Temperature / Cycle Tracking and Blood Oxygen

The Galaxy Watch 6 runs on Google's Wear OS 4 operating system, which means you can access a wide range of apps and services on the watch. The watch is also compatible with Samsung's One UI Watch software, which offers a number of customization options.

The Galaxy Watch 6 is available for purchase now, and prices start at 299.99 for the 40mm and 329.99 for the 44mm and for the Watch 6 Classic with its rotating bezel 399.99 for the 43mm and 429.99 for the 47mm before trade in

Colors for the Watch 6 are Gold, Silver and Graphite and for the Classis are Black and Silver

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

115 Replies
Legal_arbitration
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

biggest question is can it be used as a standalone device like smartwatch 4 lte... ergo no TWO CELL PLAN requirement 1. phone 1. watch

0 Likes
nitro1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The primary reason I've gone with the Classic over the regular version is the vibration is much stronger on the Classic. I've missed notifications on the regular versions due to the weaker vibration motor. I played around with the GW6 in a Samsung store and it was not improved so I went with the GW6 Classic. I'm also a fan of the style and rotating bezel, but don't think that alone is worth the extra cost.

Varzil
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks to all for input!
etg74
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
What's everyone's thoughts on the Galaxy watch 6 classic have had mine for a few days now absolutely love it šŸ‘
CherylAnnJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Not my thing. Not for me.
RTech2018
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have watch 4 right now and planning to do a trade in to watch 6 is it that good and more faster and better battery life?
etg74
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
The classic Galaxy 6 is smooth and quick the battery life I'm getting is 2 full days šŸ‘Œ
RTech2018
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Wow great to hear that, I might do the trade in when I get back from vacation. Just saw this morning they have a great deal šŸ‘. Thanks
0 Likes
etg74
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
You will like it it's stylish and smooth šŸ‘
0 Likes
Galaxy Watch
The W6C is pretty great for my first Watch. Absolutely love the look of the bezel even if the function isn't as flawless as it could be. I also get about 40 hours on a full charge which is ok but IMO should be way better by now given how long the tech has been advancing. I'll be one of the first people trading the W6C in for a 7 Pro when they release next summer. I really, really want longer battery life. In that respect I'm rather jealous of my friends with Garmin watches (though that will never be the platform for me.)
0 Likes