Original topic:

Schedule goodnight mode on Galaxy watch

(Topic created: 11-07-2018 02:47 PM)
userb3H6owbR4B
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi,

During the day, I have my watch face always on, but would like to turn it off at night. Currently, I manually turn on goodnight mode before going to sleep.

Is there a way to schedule goodnight mode to automatically turn on at a certain time?

Thank you.

user1ZVIznfjHH
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I followed your instructions to add goodnight mode to quick settings but did not find the half moon icon.  I found a bunch of other icons but not that one.  How do I find it?

0 Likes
userON2kgVSTbE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same annoying problem, hence why I ended up here.

In regards to quick keys, you might need to delete one first, then add the night mode. I did this and i have night mode on my quick keys. But even with both of these on my watch will turn on - not so badly I think. Its my husband it annoys. 

I happened to be awake one night and my watch just turned on, I had assume i was hitting the bezel or something and that is why it kept turning on, but i was 100% still and it flashed on twice!!! So there is something else that is making the screen turn on.

tonight i'll be giving the turning bezel off manually (as that is not turned off in night mode), as well as night mode and hopefully that stops known ways to turn it on - the mystery ones are troublesome.

0 Likes
userkVSGXXCu9t
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes you just need to remove one from there and you can then add one. I guess you can only have eight icons in there.

0 Likes
userkgDJUsSFLa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just did it! You have to first delete one of the ones currently there, then toggle through the options under the "Advanced" options. There you'll see the moon, "Goodnight Mode," option and can choose it.

0 Likes
userXkKMlbfoU0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

You have to delete one of the current icons - I chose airplane mode as I dont fly often - and then hit the plus sign that pops up. There, you can add goodnight mode (the half moon).

0 Likes
userWryPahto7W
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Perfect. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.

0 Likes
userPWXH8PqQnK
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I do not have a night mode available. I am only running 4 icons from the options so I know that's not the issue. I had noticed earlier in a video I watched that I didn't have many of the features listed in s health that they had. Do some s3's have less features. I just bought this a week ago and it's the s3 frontier. 

0 Likes
user3dKia7K9no
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
You would think that it wouldn' t be a big deal to tie the sleep mode to the code that monitors your sleep. If it knows when you are sleeping, why not make it go into 'bedtime mode'
0 Likes
userCbmWTAVXH1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I went in and turned off the wrist gesture and then turned it back on.  kinda like a soft reboot for the option and it seems to have worked for now.  It was absolutely annoying having to press a button or move the bezel to see what time it is.

0 Likes
outjet
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is such nonsense.

We need a way to schedule turning on/off of Goodnight mode.   It would be great to link it to your alarm, and turn off when the alarm goes off.