JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trade in rejected

(Topic created: 08-12-2024 09:14 AM)
maf113
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung trade in program is a joke.  I sent in a perfectly working watch 4 classic for the new Ultra.  The watch was crack free and had gone through a factory reset.  It rebooted fine and I thought I had powered it off.  They are now saying the screen does not work.  Did they try putting it on a charger???  Maybe the battery is dead and needs to be recharged.  

Like I said it was working fine when I mailed it back.  If they return it and it is in good order i will speak to a lawyer to report them for running a scam on their customers.

This is totally unacceptable 

10 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello, maf113. Welcome to the Community. We understand the frustration of having a device sent for trade-in rejected.

The community operates on a peer-to-peer support model. While our members offer valuable insights and assistance, certain inquiries are best supported by a Samsung directly.

For these types of questions and concerns, you will need to reach out to the E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

You can also find answers to some frequently asked questions, here: https://www.samsung.com/us/trade-in/frequently-asked-questions/