JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to turn off e-mail notifications on the Galaxy watch

(Topic created: 10-28-2022 08:30 AM)
meaganlp
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have turned of my email notifications multiple times for my galaxy watch. It always turns back on. Can anyone help me?

23 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration of being unable to turn off e-mail notifications on your Galaxy watch. I would recommend submitting an error report through the Galaxy wearables app on your device. Give this link a try for steps to submit the error report using the wearables app: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/ 

0 Likes
weekend_hack
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have the same issue, only since updating the app. (a forced update may I add)

Factory reset does not solve the issue.

disabling email advanced notifications does not solve the issue

Disconnecting bluetooth and reconnecting will automatically enable Email notifications. Incredibly frustrating to need to disable it daily.

This is on top of "sudden" poor battery life, across two devices immediately after a forced software update.
Went from 3 days of use, to less than 12 hours and the battery is completely dead. What is this? apple?

userrmDBd8e9qY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same problem here
SaraP26
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

This is happening to me as well. What is the fix ? I'm getting extremely annoyed having the notifications turning themselves back on. Come on Samsung, clearly there's many people with this issue!