JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to use the find my watch feature for the location as my watch 4 is showing offline

(Topic created: 08-09-2023 05:41 AM)
Kalyan411
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recently changed my house in July 27th in that time I lost my galaxy watch 4(P2XN). Actually it's offline. I can't find watch location. Can you please help me. I. Want watch location as soon as possible. If you find location of watch I will catch up.

Today it's connected remotely I locked my watch, I can't find my watch, I can't trace my watch location, when remotely connected after 2 minutes it's disconnected, what's happening, can you please help me.....

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to locate your watch. Please know in order to locate your watch as @VerbumVeritum stated, the watch must be turned on and connected to a network with a Samsung account on it. Give this link a try for more ways to find your missing Galaxy watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MF3OgBXfnQ

View solution in context

3 Replies
JRMartinez
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry to hear, time for new watch6
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Your watch battery has likely died by this point, so there is no way to track the location of your watch, even if it was an LTE variant and still connected to data with location on. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to locate your watch. Please know in order to locate your watch as @VerbumVeritum stated, the watch must be turned on and connected to a network with a Samsung account on it. Give this link a try for more ways to find your missing Galaxy watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MF3OgBXfnQ