Hi, I am sorry for the frustration this may be causing you. Have you tried uninstalling the application, then reinstalling afterwards to see if it will allow access? If so, you can also try clearing the cache and data on the app with these steps: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077611/
There is also wiping the phone's's cache partition. The steps for that are:
Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
- While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
- Select wipe cache partition.
Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Select reboot system now.
Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.
If none of these help, please contact Google support for the app in question. I hope this rectifies the situation for you.