Original topic:

Watch 7 Ultra random reboot

(Topic created: 6 hours ago)
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

My first "Exercize" with the new Watch and it rebooted at 1.72 miles and when it came back up did not continue with the Exercize routine and lost all the data between reboot and Restart. 

Since I walk that route a lot all the collected data looked accurate as well as the 1 mile mark.  I checked out the GPS plot and it looked great with it tracking me down each side of the road. 

I'm am about to send in an error report but wish there was a debug file I could send along. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
12 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for the error report team to contact you, your blood oxygen levels will sound an alarm.  If you need immediate troubleshooting, you should contact Samsung directly either by phone, or by text support through the support tab in the members app.

0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@bill-e To report the error for the watch:

1. Open the wearable app
  2. If you arenā€™t already in the Watch area, click the watch from the list of devices. 
  3. Click the floating icon with squares and circles.
  4. Click the 3 dot menu in upper right
  5. Click on Settings
  6. Click on Contact us
  7. Click on Error reports
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks, I thought I had seen that before but couldn't find it so I thought it was my old age memory. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV