Original topic:

Watch ultra charging

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
ugann
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

How long does y'all watch ultra take to charge? I never let my watch go below 20% before i charge and when i do charge it says 1hr 23 mins before full then proceeds to consume 2-3hrs before being fully charged. I use the charger that comes in the box together with a samsung 45w charging brick. Does it really take this long to charge?

8 Replies
Srb79
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
It will take 1 to 1.5 hours for full charge from 5%
0 Likes
joebama
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It might. It's best for the watch to charge over night
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@joebama "It's best for the watch to charge over night"

Not so and that would defeat the ability to track sleep. 

joebama
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I thought everyone would keep the watch on the charger.
0 Likes
joebama
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't do that.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@ugann I'm using the same setup as you (ultra puck and 45W adapter) and it takes about 1 hour 30 minutes to fully  charge from 20-30%. 

sfjerry415
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had the same issue but then used a fan to keep the charger and watch cool and it actually takes 1.5 hours now. Before I would have the same issue says 1.5 hrs but take 3 hours. Give it a try.
0 Likes
GPup
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi everyone, today I decide to take a look on how long the galaxy watch ultra takes to charge, I use the original charger and the Samsung super-fast charger base. The watch was at 49% when I set the watch to charge, based on the watch estimated time it will take 53 minutes to fully charge, so I set a timer for 53 minutes... when those 53 minutes had passed the watch was at 80% charge with an estimated 35 more minutes for fully charge.

0 Likes