Original topic:

about to go back to the fruit...

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
MrMasteR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I was using the fruit brand for nearly 10 years and then for nearly one year, I switched to Samsung s24 ultra with galaxy 6 watch.

There are some problemsn which i will go back to the old brand if I cannot solve.

The first one is whatsapp problem...
When I have a message, Unfortunately the watch does not get it but instead it gets older messages and shows to me as if it is a new message. But it doesnt show the message that comes to me simultaneously with my phone. I wrote this here two months ago and ppl told me to clear caches etc. I did and the problem solved.. for a few days.. Now it happened again and I really got tired of this.. I never had this problem with my old phone.

The second one is magsafe wallets. I like to carry magsafe wallets as it adheres the old phone perfectly and easy to seperate.. There is no original magsafe wallet for samsung as far as I know.

Third one is.. my car doesnt support android auto but it supports fruitcar. Bmw 2017 model with nbt100 screen. 

Nevertheless, I will stay on samsung and even pass to fold 6 model if I can just solve my whatsapp problem. So please help anybody...
7 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
No issues with whatsapp here if you were so happy with apple why you switched to samsung. Samsung never had magsafe if you like apple better nothing wrong with that your choice
0 Likes
MrMasteR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
so are u here to give me a solution or question why I use Samsung. I switched to Samsung because of the AI features. But whatsapp problem is more important to me than Ai. So I am asking if there is any solution. Contrary to what u said, Main issue here is whatsapp.
Options
Galaxy Watch
Im not having any issues with whatsapp but i did with mesenger a while back but it got solved. My issue was when i made a call the watch started wringing.
meself
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maybe stay with the fruit than
0 Likes
MrMasteR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
i guess so.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Magsafe is Apple exclusive until qi2 wireless charging begins showing up on phones, which won't be until next year realistically. Frankly, the last two problems are both on you for not researching before buying. Report the WhatsApp bug within the WhatsApp app, it should have a feedback or contact us section.
0 Likes
MrMasteR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I dont blame Samsung for this. I wrote cuz maybe someone could say 'try this one, this device etc. and ull have same feature like that' and also, I already wrote.. If I could solve my whatsapp problem, I dont care the last two reasons. Thanks for ur solution advice but can I also report this on watch app, also do u have such problem on your watches?
0 Likes