Original topic:

watch ultra delivery date changes. why does this happen?

(Topic created: Monday)
Jogube33
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I purchased my watch on July 14, in the first instance it had a delivery date of July 24, they changed it to August 21, then to September 18 and finally to September 25. Why do they do this? someone have the same problem?

7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
The date will change from time to time. They were a large number of orders for the watch, which can cause shipping delays

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Srb79
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
For me already changed twice, and I pre-order as soon as they ware available. First time changed to August 14th, now it has changed to September 18th
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

It changes because supply on hand/logistics change.  Pre-orders usually mean they have "adequate" product on hand to begin shipping and as orders increase, production/shipping may not keep up. You can save yourself a lot of disappointment by not ordering a hot item within minutes/hours/days of the pre-order window opening and waiting for the frenzy of everyone who has to be the first to have the latest thing to die down.

0 Likes
nenohyop
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I expected a frenzy, but an estimated delivery date that is now more than 60 days past the date when the customer could have simply gone and purchased it over the counter at any one of the big retail stores on its release date in less than a couple of days from now? There are no excuses for that. Maybe a few weeks, maybe even a month, but 8 plus weeks? Get real, man. They should have started to warn customers of any risk that their purchases may take a couple of months past the product's release date if they choose to order over their website. Just ridiculous and irresponsible of Samsung. The customers that put their money earliest into the company's coffers for a specific item should be the first to receive and touch that item. Simple as that. Horribly unfair treatment of their most loyal customers is what this is.
userG2cD7OUGm2
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine was July 24th, to August 7, to September 25th. Cancelled my order, reordered, now its August 7th. Changed my band from the orange marine to the black marine. That may have been the issue...not sure though. 

0 Likes
TonyTypeS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I purchased mines a day before you and estimate delivery date still shows for Aug 14. I got the White color with the white band. Hopefully delivery date doesn't get pushed back
Wraithknight
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had mine set for August 1st, then August 10th, and finally September 12th.  I agree that people could wait for the craziness to die down but we wouldn't be able to take advantage of the pre-order deals/bonuses.  Now I am very tempted to cancel my order and buy in store or maybe even wait until next year for Samsung Watch Ultra 2 (hopefully it has a rotating bezel and can wifi charge from a Samsung phone next year).

0 Likes