JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notification icons color all the same

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
angelrr
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

how do I change my notification icons to be all a set color? I just got a replacement z flip 3 and I had this feature on my last one, but I can't seem to find it here on this new one.

6 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Open Goodlock Lockstar and tap on the notification icons then click the icon in the corner 1712634993720.jpg1712634993756.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
BradyKing11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Hi,

After the recent One UI update, that added AI, my notifications are back to one solid color. Snapchat used to have blue/red/purple icons depending on the message type, Instagram used to have blue icons when you get a message, etc. Now, they are gone. "Show App Icons in Notifications" is on and in Lock star, the icon colors are set to auto. Any other ideas?

-Brady

Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
At this time, there is no way to restore the color-coded notification icons. 😢 Hopefully this will return in a future Good Lock LockStar update.
0 Likes
BradyKing11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Huh thanks. That is very frustrating when companies send out an update and remove very useful features without any notice or mention of it. 

0 Likes
BradyKing11
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X2KxnJxKH3aypWQZ7

It's there in Good lock, but the colors aren't showing up.

VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Yes, I've noticed this too. I haven't found a way to get them to actually show up. The best thing to do would be to leave a constructive review on the LockStar app in the Galaxy Store and/or to submit an Error report in the Support tab of the Members app. These messages will directly reach the developers.
0 Likes