JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't find apps after factory reset.

(Topic created: 01-10-2024 04:16 PM)
Rafael09
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I can't find again this apps after a factory reset on my Samsung Series 7. What can I do ?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
420bunny
Comet
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Reinstall em is all or use tubi's web player either one but if u used Google Play store for non standard apps like tubi for example once u open Google play store and login with ur regular Google acct ur phone should begin reinstalling them but if it's not automatic click on it play store profile picture and select the apps option then click install or update something like that u will see it. It should list all ur previous apps and u can reinstall them since it erased those during the factory reset. If u were logged into each of those apps once it's installed just relogin when prompted to do so to have all ur tubi settings and movies etc restored back to your phone .

View solution in context

3 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
HD and UHD TVs

@Rafael09 If you did a factory reset you probably need to reload those apps. 

0 Likes
Solution
420bunny
Comet
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Reinstall em is all or use tubi's web player either one but if u used Google Play store for non standard apps like tubi for example once u open Google play store and login with ur regular Google acct ur phone should begin reinstalling them but if it's not automatic click on it play store profile picture and select the apps option then click install or update something like that u will see it. It should list all ur previous apps and u can reinstall them since it erased those during the factory reset. If u were logged into each of those apps once it's installed just relogin when prompted to do so to have all ur tubi settings and movies etc restored back to your phone .
userEZcYWeiw3Q
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs
On both my phone and my wife's phone, two different brands. We followed the onscreen prompt to reconnect. Then typed in the web address
0 Likes