JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can you downgrade samsung tv firmware ?

(Topic created: 08-25-2023 08:15 AM)
jidanmaharjan
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

20230825_150057373_iOS.jpgAnnotation 2023-08-25 204716.jpg

Recently, my samsung TV firmware was auto updated from v14 to v15.  Home menu, Apps and sources has disappeared. Smart functionality of the TV is gone. All I can do is connect it with HDMI to PC and duplicate the PC screen. I have tried power drain method, reset smart hub method, factory reset method. I am trying to fix this for 3 days. Finally, I know what was happening. 

I guess my TV firmware was auto updated to firmware of non smart LED TV and all the smart functionality were gone. The latest version of firmware from samsung support website is v14. I was wondering how could samsung make such mistake. If someone out there knows how to fix this please help me !!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is really strange how that happened. I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team to help solve this issue. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! That is really strange how that happened. I would recommend calling in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 and asking for our remote management team to help solve this issue.