JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Streaming problem

(Topic created: 09-26-2023 12:47 PM)
user2BZiVDfzYe
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Can anyone help an give me tips on how I get my phone to work with my 2014 samsung smart TV 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, Thank you so much for posting about this, I completely understand your concerns with wanting to stream your phone to the TV. I'll be more than delighted to assist. Can you screen mirror your phone to the TV? Go to Settings on your Samsung TV>Scroll to the General tab> Turn AirPlay on and adjust settings>Open the app on your iPhone that you want to stream or mirror. 

If you're still experiencing issues please feel free to post your feedback and inquiry within the Smart things community, so the experts can take a look into it! You can also contact our smart things team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at, support@smartthings.com.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, Thank you so much for posting about this, I completely understand your concerns with wanting to stream your phone to the TV. I'll be more than delighted to assist. Can you screen mirror your phone to the TV? Go to Settings on your Samsung TV>Scroll to the General tab> Turn AirPlay on and adjust settings>Open the app on your iPhone that you want to stream or mirror. 

If you're still experiencing issues please feel free to post your feedback and inquiry within the Smart things community, so the experts can take a look into it! You can also contact our smart things team at, 1-866-813-2404 or by email at, support@smartthings.com.