Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
0 Likes
userqLbU6sm7e6
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

That makes sense and thank you for your response. 

0 Likes
bidon88
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I have a Samsung HT-J5530 Home theatre that keeps loading the disc, over and over, and causing sound not to work. This issue is affecting hundreds, maybe thousands of customers having the same type of product. Most of us have tried the various quick fixes like reset, restart, etc, but nothing works. What is more annoying is the fact that Samsung is not acknowledging the issues nor offering any explanations. Kindly look into your firmware or recent update that may be causing this and get us a fix as soon as possible. 

userEbrKv4HO4X
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello I am having the same issue since today. I did not use the system at all all day and now its turning on and off, trying to read a disc, same as you.  I have been reading that many users today or yesterday are having same issue since an update. SAMSUNG what happened

userw3rZfIuFXi
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Gleiches passiert mit meinem ht-j4500 Samsung muss uns eine Lösung nennen

!!! 

0 Likes
userCsc7SdgLjp
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same issue here HT-J5530, pretty obvious this is a major issue with a firware update or something more sinister. Seeing hundreds if not kore people affected, Samsung needs to provide some infor pls!!

0 Likes
user2IlnESeNlI
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Ht j5530 z

Since 14 hours ago. June 20th home theater is in neverending starting loop.

From Argentina. 2 years old. Mr samsung need a solution. Thanx. Or shall we do a worldwide lawsuit?

user09Y1khxCjD
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi, I have a HT-J5500 which is suffering from the exact same issue, started last night. Appears to be repeatedly loading a disk and muting the sound for D. IN FM etc. Tried reset but no change.

0 Likes
userEAPUoPCpvm
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

All of a sudden, my Samsung BD-J5700 DVD/Internet streaming device won't...

1. eject a DVD that's in it, or
  2. turn off an endless cycle of stopping and restarting that DVD
  3. let me select a streaming option

I've taken the lid off to see if anything sensible could be done or coaxed along (like giving the tray an extra little push) but no.  At this point the appliance is essentially useless.  Does anyone have a suggestion about how to fix this?

0 Likes
userSWZ0xUw4zw
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater
0 Likes