Options
Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

2,664 Replies
Greyman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I suspect that as the vast majority of calls received by Samsung Tech Support, previous to this current situation, would have been for younger items, covered by warranty, requesting a receipt would have been a reasonable default that would be automatically triggered.  Others have posted that this "default" request has either not been made, like my experience, or has been withdrawn on challenge.  It probably depends on the partner repairer or Samsung region concerned.

However, if someone tries to send in 2 dozen, for example, perhaps from an enterprising household waste centre, where peeps might have taken loads of them without seeing this thread, I'd guess that receipts might be requested.  🙂

0 Likes
userhKrKXDmNJp
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

UK Customer...

Friday 26/6/20

Well, after being told by the Samsung Online Team that collections were not being arranged and until Head Office give them an update they can't discuss details with their customers I went on the Samsung Web Chat.

They said they were aware of a problem with a small number of customers and have arranged for my Bu Ray Player to be collected by an engineer for free repair.

I have been told an engineer will contact me to arrange collection and need to box the unit up ready.

I will post an update once I hear from the engineer regarding collection date.

Tuesday 30/6/20

Had an email from Samsung Service Centre saying they had tried to contact me. Rang them back, turns out they had the wrong phone number even though I had told the person on Samsung Web Chat that the number they had was wrong.

Anyway, I have to box the unit up, download and print out an info sheet to include in the box. I didn't have the orginal box but they said it would be ok in an old VHS Player box which I still have. Must bubble wrap the unit though. They did say they could supply a box if I didnt have anything suitable. No need to include the remote or mains cable.

They have arranged for DPD to collect the unit tomorrow.

Greyman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

I've just been through exactly the same routine, with RepairTech being the repair partner, and DPD's parcel tracking has just informed me that my parcel has been received by RepairTech. 

I don't know how long the repair will take, but I'll post as soon as i find out.

Samsung_TWAqyJm
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My home theater has the same issue, If someone or samsung has the soluccion, please public it I need to know

0 Likes
userKEe5JpSyK3
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

You're gonna have to contact them and get a repair ticket. 

0 Likes
userw7o0Ots1cY
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My device keeps rebooting..how do I resolve?

0 Likes
userKEe5JpSyK3
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Contact Samsung. 

0 Likes
userwBPzwUinOk
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

This just started all of a sudden. My system wont get out of reboot mode. Just consatantly restarting. Has samsung come up with a fix for this?

user14YqizELvK
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

my home theater is also presenting this

0 Likes
userDH80RrYEuT
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My home theater is looping and not working. Since last week. Repairer says it is a general problem. When can we expect a solution to this as we are missing out .

0 Likes