Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
user8qmkd5SUFf
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

When I do put in a dvd it does make the boot loop take longer to initiate.

Also I did get the player to show the reset message but it still boot loops.

usernqdtyR5ggO
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

HT-J5500W just did the same thing here. Worked great last night. Broken now. Looks like crappy software in the machine. Customer Service said they will email me in three to five days. Wow, stinks!

user6ftqf4oOaN
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Model BD JM51 blue ray player is stuck in infinit boot loop had to unplug to stop but is all it does when plugged in. Hope they can find a fix soon or Ill be forced to buy another brand to replace it.

HeIsEnBrG
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same for my HT-J5500w. I just got off the phone with support. I had to create a service ticket since my system is out of warranty and after almost 2 hours I was asked for an $80 service fee to proceed. This is their fault and was intended by Samsung if you ask me to take our money and force to upgrade. I will never own another Samsung product and will tell everyone I see in a store looking at those products about this. I know most of these systems are inexpensive and older but we still purchased them with our money.  Sorry to tell you all but if you want it fixed you WILL have to pay them unless you have a warranty. Oh and if you do have a warranty you best have a purchase recipt or they won't help. 

0 Likes
userEcisRe6zoU
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I am having the same issue. Turned it on at 3pm where I am . Unplugged for 2 minutrs, plugged back in and same thing. Repeated unplugging 3 times. Still same thing. What's going on? This is a BD-J5100.

0 Likes
userSdWlp445UV
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

sounds like they are refusing to help 

0 Likes
HeIsEnBrG
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

userSdWlp445UV, they practically are unless you pay them. This should be reported to local and big news stations along with online news by everyone experiencing an issue. They will pay in the end!

0 Likes
userC8Vhpu9xEC
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hello, I have the same issue with my HT-J5530/ZC.

0 Likes
userxi8r74TMsr
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have same issue with HT-J5500W, started 3 days back. Its just switching between loading icon and samsung logo.

0 Likes
userxi8r74TMsr
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

There should be class action lawsuite against samsung, if they are doing auto upgrades for firmware and it goes bad its thier responsibility to fix it with or without warranty does not matter and should not be service request(Should only be valid for hardware issue) not sure why they want to charge customers for thier mistake.