Home Theater

...it was working fine last night.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
2,664 Replies
usergZblqPRmkr
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My Blu ray DVD player Keeps cycling off on. Not giving a chance to rest the item because it's very rapid speed. 

usertvdd2iEnJ6
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My bd-jm57c player started this today. I powered it up and took blu ray out. As i was getting the new blu ray out. The tray shut by itself and started cycling on/off trying to read a disc thats not in it. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and did all the reset procedures like holding buttons and nothing? 

Leashy
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

There was an update to the firmware that caused this. There's a very long thread about it here. It says it's solved, but it's not yet. Samsung just knows all about it and they're working on it.
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Home-Theater/Blu-ray-player-power-cycling-whenever-plugged-in/td...

userifDEibP1i8
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

My BD-JM57 does the same thing.

usernrtNrRaQ1H
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

The link you gave is THIS thread!

0 Likes
userpOCsJz610F
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Dvd player cycling on/off for two days whenever on. Have to unplug to turn off. 

userwIMFd3nBPW
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same here! I am extremely frustrated!

userL7Brw2YYsB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Home Theater

Mine has been doing the same thing for the last 2 days. Unplugged it as well. Samsung obviously has a bug if everyone who owns this model is having the same problem, and they best make it right at no cost to us.

userlO6win7OyA
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Mine is doing the same thing.  Just started today 6-20-2020.  Worked fine last night.

userFedtd6Yufj
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Same here! Since last night! I was able to get the disc out by holding down the eject button on the remote