JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MS-750 sound bar upward firing speakers

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 06:41 AM)
userAgfSjEnjWC
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My soundbar starting sounding awful tonight. When I turned it on, I noticed the upward firing speakers did not produce audio and my wireless subwoofer sounded terrible. I tried using different inputs and also playing music via Bluetooth. Same crappy result. Is there a setting that I'm missing? I think I already went through the factory reset and I'm still having the same issues. 

What are the LED lights supposed to be for on the top of the bar? 

4 Replies
carlcsarl
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
CoolAREmoji_20210710_042440_3775.gif
0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Are the speakers producing a static noise? What constitutes an awful sound for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userAgfSjEnjWC
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
The speakers have no sound coming from the upward firing speakers. Only the front speakers produce a sound, which sounds hollow and terrible while watching movies or listening to music
0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Give this link a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110401/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes