cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: MX-JS9500 not responding

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Exact same thing happened to mine out of no where I turn it on and can't get anything put it in storage few months then put in my new home worked again for a few days then never after that !! What did they do to fix urs? I swear all these stereos have done this issue or will I can't pay for a repair and this stereo was a lot and now it's collecting dust for Samsung to sell us these failed for doom stereos so high then ask for money for repairs when every one of these stereos has done this exact same issue or eventually will if just bought ! Shame on Samsung !!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This system is doing the exact same this all the other ones are complaining about.... How about Samsung stepping up and resolving the issue. I have all Samsung components in my house. Never a problem... This stereo is a 2000.00 paper weight... How about a way to fix it...

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately a component on the Main Board has most likely failed and will need replaced. Samsung fixed my rig for 70 bucks due to being out of warrantee.

Contact them and they will get you set up to get it in and they will fix it.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever figure it out

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A mi me esta pasando exactamente lo mismo.. mi pregunta es que pasa con Samsung?? Es como si trajeran estos productos fecha de expiración..Al menos en miniconponentes están dejando mucho que desear.. Tienen que hacerse responsables de esto creo Yo no es justo .. Mi stereo no es que lo usara yo tan seguido como para que fallara así nomas como asi.. De verdad estoy muy muy disgustado y ya veo que no soy el único. Lo que me da por pensar que es defecto de Factoria del cual la compañía SAMSUNG NO SE ESTA HACIENDO RESPONSABLE..

@userVBcR4aOmD4 wrote:

This system is doing the exact same this all the other ones are complaining about.... How about Samsung stepping up and resolving the issue. I have all Samsung components in my house. Never a problem... This stereo is a 2000.00 paper weight... How about a way to fix it...

@userVBcR4aOmD4 wrote:

@userVBcR4aOmD4 wrote:

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tell me about it the error is all on there side all the stereos like ours have done this why should we pay for repairs I'm so mad I have had it a year broken collecting dust !! Send us a new receiver at least

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem with mines any suggestions please need help....

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me to help

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I sent the info you needed so we can start a repair process. Thanks

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why should we pay haven't we paid enough for this stereo that nvr should have been available we don't have money on top of 2k we spent for repairs for a month of music and 1 year broken that every one of these stereos has occurred this issue I have no stereo for my bday party next week or any solutions online reset info nothing shame on Samsung ! Nvr buying a Samsung ever!