JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Q600A high standby power consumption

(Topic created: 11-24-2021 10:44 AM)
userhnPIq3E7Re
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Hi, I recently bought the q600a soundbar, as I get it I applied the latest firmware version available Version 1002.5 (2021-10-29), the problem is that the subwoofer consumes 27W in standby and does not change...
Has anyone else measured the standby consumption of a samsung sound bar? the problem is in the consumption of the subwoofer, the bar does not have the problem....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I would like to look a bit further into this for you! Can you send a private message to any of the mods here with the full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Good afternoon, I will be happy to assist you. Have you tried to initialize the soundbar and re-pair the subwoofer?

0 Likes
userhnPIq3E7Re
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Yes but i get the same result, the subwoofer always make the same consumption, turned on or turned off (stand-by) when the back side led turn red when the bar is turned off.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Home Theater

I would like to look a bit further into this for you! Can you send a private message to any of the mods here with the full model and serial number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes